Thursday, October 15, 2009

"The Reserve" an exclusive mountain lake community, where I live

Click on the title of this blog post and you will go to The Reserve home page where a helicopter fly over video cn be viewed. This place is awsome.

This is actually a full moon with a long exposure as viewed from my upper level deck/porch.
This is the area of my porch/deck where I hang out and where I took the above picture.Notice the trees limbs in the background. Its like being in a treehouse. I love this area of the house.

I have more pics of house to process and some are in earlier blogs so I'm going to now show you pics of the area and community common areas.
The one place I think you will love is the beautiful pool facilities plus the clean not so cold lake.



The kiddy pool area beside main pool


Shoot... My pics of the community still need to be web sizes so I'm going to show you some of my house.

Master Bedroom

View of house from road

Three car garage, You can see how full of trees this part of our community is.

My studio above the garage. Yes, I sleep up there.



Where I paint in my studio.

View of front entrance and drive looking from my studio above the garage.

View of entrance from inside garage. We were cleaning gutters and spreading mulch the day this and other pictures were taken.


The double shower in master bath.It also has a jacuzi tub in master bath.

View from master bedroom window

The park just up the road from my house.
This is where I ride my bike.



No comments:

Post a Comment